Dialog

Haya and Elviana are new students in SMAN 3 Bandung. They met for the first time in TM PLiST at old hall SMAN 3 Bandung.

Elvi: Hi, May I know your name?
Haya: yes, of course, my name is haya and you?
Elvi: I'm Elvi where do you study before
Haya: I studied in SMPIT Bina Insan Unggul, and what about you?
Elvi: I studied in SMPN 2 Garut
Haya: Oh you are you from Garut?
Haya: I'm from Bandung, where do you live now?
Elvi: I live in Bandung at St Sekejati 3 no 11 with my grand mother
Haya: How about your parents?
Elvi: My father in Garut with my little brother and my mother with me but sometimes my mother go back to Garut
Haya: What is your hobby?
Elvi: My hobby is reading what about you?
Haya: I like drawing and reading?
Elvi: oh really? what is your favorite book?
Haya: yes, I like fiction book
Elvi: me too because I like imagination and magic
Haya: what is the title of your favorite book?
Elvi: Red Queen and Ulysses Moore
Haya: Elvi I'm sorry I have to go now see you
Elvi: ok no problem, bye


















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation