Holiday Plan

One day Kania, Elvi, and Ria were talking about their plan for next holiday

Kania: "Hi guys! what are you talking about? can I join?"
Elvi: "No you can't join us"
Ria: "Go away kania"
Kania: "OK bye"

And then Kania go away
Elvi: "No!No!No!sorry I'm just kidding"
Ria: "come here kania,You can join us"
Kania: " what are you talking about?"
Ria: "Do you know that next week we will start our holiday?"
Kania: "Really! I don't know about that"
Elvi:"OK I will tell you.We will start our holiday in December so I and Ria were talking about our plan for spend our holiday. I will spend my holiday in My hometown in Garut especially in GarSela".
Kania and Ria:"Where is GarSela?"
Elvi:"Garsela is Garut Selatan, I will play in the beach with My big family."
Kania:"How about you Ria?"
Ria:"My mom told me when long holiday come,my family and I will go to Yogyakarta especially at Depok beach ion there we will eat seafood because my family really like seafood. As far as I know the price is cheap."
Elvi :" what about you Kania?"
Kania:"Since I didn't know about the holiday. Idont knowwhere to go yet. I will ask my mother later, But i really want to spend my holiday in Bali."
Elvi:"ohh it's quite interesting"

the bell was ringing and they are go back to their class



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation