It's me

assalamu alaikum wr.wb. Let me introduce my self

Hi, my name is Rd Elviana L.M. I was born in Garut fifth of May 2003.I come from Garut.
but i live in Bandung in my grandmother.My religion is Islam .I am a student at SMAN 3 Bandung.
I'm 14 years old.My favourite subject is science.My favourite sport is swimming.

There are four people in my family.There are my father, my mother, my brother, and me. My father is a entrepreneur. My mother is a BUMN employee. I would like to be a good child because I want boast of my parents.My hobby is sleep. In my free time I also like reading a book. I don't like writing because it is tiring.

My favourite food is anything except poison.My favourite drink are milk and water.
My favourite day are sunday and friday because sunday is time to weekend and friday is holy day for me. My favourite month are december and may because they are time for holiday. My favourite singer are BTS, EXO, and blackpink.

I like watch movie and drama. My favourite movie are harry potter and lord of the rings
My favourite drama is DOTS. My favourite place is maosque because I feel peace when I was in there.
ok that's all about me sorry if there are many mistake see you!!!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation