My Memorable Experience

I have many memorable experiences and I will tell you one of them.

one day when I was in elementary school , I have a sport's examination and the test is we must run 3 times around the yard I was not the faster but when I will finish there is someone who crashing me and makes me dropped. at first, i'm ok until I try to go up and run again my arm especially on my shoulder felt very hurt when I was moving my left arm. I don't know why but i think it must be because I fell to the ground but after few minute it becomes hurter than before.

I was cried because it is getting hurt, so my teacher brings me to the UKS and there are My friends who help me their name are Lulu and Tari, They help and apply for the medicine and I feel better although it's still heart  I very thankful for them because they help me and very care treat me  after that my teacher ask me to go home .

And when I go home my father ask me what's happen? so I tell her whats to happen to me and he bring me to masseus and he diagnoses that my bone was dislocated from my joints he gives me treated I cry when he treats me because he moving my arm but after he treats me my arm feels better than before and it's not hurt again. I very thankful to masseus who treat me and my arm can move again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation