My goal

      


     It's Me


     Hello my name is Rd Elviana people call me elvi. I'm the oldest child in my family I have one sibling it's my Little brother.he is 10 years old know and I'm a student of SMA 3 Bandung. I was born in Garut, 5th of May 2003 so now I am 15 years old. my favorite food are vegetables and fruits  and my favorite drinks are water and milk.

     In a leasure time sometime I play a game, read a novel, listening to the music and sleep. I know sleep is not a hobby but just a needed but I very love it I don't know why maybe because I do nothing when I sleep and Its not take much energies and I have an experience that I have sleep 14 hour a day. I like a fantasy and fiction genre because it's very interesting. And I think I'm a moody girl because I do activities depends on my mood and I sometime can be very diligent like do homework very fast and in another time very lazy like just laying my body on bed all day in weekend.
      I have to be the second win in math competition in my city Garut. And because of that I go to a junior high school with achievement way but in junior high my science teacher suggest me to join a science club so I join that club and I become participation to the biology competition and when in the second grade and I registered senior high school with it.

     In the future I want to be engineer. Honestly I like biology but I also like another science and math. So because of that I want to study in ITB (Bandung engineering institute) I want to study in Biomedical engineering program because when I was child I have an ambition to be a doctor but when I grow up  I little bit confuse about it. I want to be a doctor because I want to help other people but my mom tell me that I'm not good to be a doctor and doesn't give me a permition and she suggest me to take an engineering because of that I choose biomedical so although I become and engineer i can help other people keep healthy.but I am also think about to be a informatics or maybe work in oil mine but I think its to dangerous and hard. 




     I think I am an ambivert because sometime I can be an Introvert and sometime I can be an ekstrovert its depends to the place and person who I talk with. But some people tell that I'm cheerful and easy going, I am very rare angry because if I want to be angry to someone I just quite and ignore and after some minutes I will be okay and forget about the madness. 



     

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation

Example: Letter of recommendation