Bakdes

Bakti Desa

   
Hello everyone now I want to tell you about one activities wich held from SMA 3 Bandung and the name of the activities is Bakdes or Bakti Desa It's means that us who the student of SMA 3 Bandung will be go to the village and help the civilian do their work and do the life like them.

     In first day I go to SMA 3 Bandung to gathering and there are some briefing and information about the activities after all student get attendance check we go to our car and the name of the car is "angkot" and we enjoy the trip and the way to that village. The village name is "Desa Cibeureum" its far from our school approximately it took 2 our to go there. so in the car I and my friend listening to the music, chitchat, have a joke, sleep, eat, and do many things.

     After we arrived. We gathering in the hall of village office and then there are some welcome from the headman and other after that my class and other class separated to each RT. I and My class go to RT wich places behind the village office but I forgot the number of the RT I and my class go to Mrs Dewi house. After that each team separated to each family and accidental I and my group will be stay in Mrs Dewi house so we just wait in that house after that we help Mrs Dewi to the market to buy some vegetable for us to have dinner. After go to the market we hep Mrs Dewi to cook but before we help it we walk around the village and take a picture because the view so good.



     After We clean our body we have dinner together and then we pray. In the night we talk with Mrs Dewi about her job her family, her activities and other things and we are visited by Tasya, Intan, and Audrey. We talk together with Mrs Dewi's kid and help Mrs Dewi peel of the potatoes after that I pray and get ready to go to sleep. the temperature is so cold in the night.



     In second day I wake up and take a bath After that I pray and we together help Mrs Dewi cook for our breakfast. after that we eat together and we go to the field and help mrs dewi to clean the field from wild grass. Honestly we should help until 1 pm but we to tired and end at 10 am. We go home and clean our hand and rest after a few minutes we visited other group house we visited Vania's house and then we chitchat in there. we also go to the pool in that village and take a lot of picture after that we back to our house and when we arrived the food is already served by Mrs Dewi we apologize to Mrs dewi because didn't help her but she is okay with that after that we visited Tasya's  house and we walk around the village after that we back to our home to clean our body.

     In the afternoon we are invited by Mr Encep our teacher to fishing together so we go there and fishing together after and when we are fishing the children invited us to join them swim in the pool so some boys go down to the pool after maghrib we back to home and eat we just help Mrs Dewi to prepare the tools and clean the dishes.   when we already eat Mr Encep Invited us again to gathering in Mr Kadus's house to grill the fish and eat it so we gather again and eat together we also take some picture together. after finish eat we go back to our house to pray and sleep.



     In the last day I wake up, take a bath and pray after that I and Tsania want to join andien and aghi but we have lost their trace so we walk around to the hill wich called teletubbies hill because it is like teletubbies hill we also go to the bridge to find them but we didn't find them so we just take a picture and back to our house after we arrive everybody ask us where were we go so I tell the truth and andien tell that she go to the food store to help Mrs Dewi buys our breakfast.



     After that Mr Encep invited us again to go to Cisanti Lake with our class so I join it and we go there by car wich use for vegetable we go there approximately 10 minutes and in that lake we take a picture and walk around. After that Mr Encep treat us cilok. and after we eat and take so many picture we go back to our house. Mr Encep tell us to packing and tidy up our tolls and clothes because we want to go back to our school. so I packing and tidy my room with my friend after that we say goodbye to Mrs Dewi and give her a souvenire, some snack, and money we also say goodbye to Ma Cicih she is Mrs Dewi's neighbor. after that we gather in village office and go to our Angkot and back to our school. I just sleep in the car and wake up when the car is arrived . After that I wait my uncle and back to my house in cileunyi.

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation

Example: Letter of recommendation