Edu Passion agranatha

Edu Passion 

     Hello guys today I wanna tell you about my experience two weeks ago exactly at 24th of January 2019. So my school held a fair wich invited a lot of university and other institution and ms Lela as my Indonesian teacher dive me a task to write important information from public university booth, private university booth, and institution booth. so I visit IPB, UNPAD, ITB, Itenas, UNISBA, Universitas Maranatha, Universitas Parahyangan to got information about the colleges and we go to RBL booth ,Bank BJB booth, Adiwiyata booth, and alumni booth. after that I and my friend go to food booth because we tired and hungry after strolling.and I go to 12 science 4 to got a presentation about STEI because I wanna go to there. I wanna study Biomedical Engineering, after that I pray and back to class to to my task (RBL) with my friend.

My passion 

     I wanna be an engineer. I like biology and medical and I also like other science although sometime I hate It.So because of it there are many people around me give a suggestion to me to be a doctor but i think to be a doctor I need more than knowledge I need to be more care and patient and i think It very difficult to me to be like. so I decided to be  engineer who design and create a tool for medical so I can help people and also not to face with people direclty. that's why I choose biomedical engineering.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation