Example: Letter of recommendation


Bandung, March 4th 2019

To : Prof.Ir.Panut Mulyono,M.Eng.,D.Eng.
Rector of Gadjah Mada University
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Dear Mr Panut

I recommend Kania Azzahra Djajawardjhana as student who will enroll to Gadjah Mada University. I have taught her Biology during three years. She is one of my best students, She is diligent, brilliant, hard worker, careful, and discipline student. She likes listening to the music because of that she also a clam student. she also the ambivert student, So she can adapt to her environment.

She is one of the youngest student that I have. she go to junior high school at 11 years and go to senior high school at 13 years old and will graduated from senior high school at 16 years old. although young she is very smart and responsible to her work and study.

Her proficiency and dedicated work during study impressed me . She is perfectionist about her studies and assignments which place her above all. As I tried to know about her, I found that she got the best score at my class.

She very want to be a doctor and like to help other. From my heart, I think she is worthy candidate for admission to your University. I Recommend her with great confidence.


sincerely yours,

Elviana L.M S.pd, M.pd.
Biology teacher of SMAN 3 Bandung

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My goal

Formal Invitation